The Office of Academic Advising and Student Services connects you with resources to help you make the most of your John Carroll education.
The Office of Academic Advising and Student Services will help you to:
- Develop partnerships with faculty advisors to discuss your academic goals and personal success.
- Obtain up-to-date and accurate information for academic policies and procedures and plans of study leading to graduation.
- Find appropriate support and enrichment services on our campus.
- Utilize campus technology to prepare you for your faculty advisor meetings.
- Navigate and adjust to the University environment.
Your assigned faculty advisor will assist you with your academic questions, plans and progress throughout your college career. You will have many opportunities to meet with faculty advisors throughout your academic career. When you are ready to decide on a major, you will be assigned to a major advisor in your academic program.