Student Accessibility Services

Rodman Hall John Carroll University Clock Tower Books and Notes

Student Accessibility Services (SAS) provides accommodations and support for students with disabilities. Our goal is to provide students with disabilities an equal opportunity to competitively pursue a college education.

Types of Disabilities may include: Medical/physical (e.g., cerebral palsy, cancer, traumatic brain injury); Sensory (e.g., hearing or visual impairment); Psychological (e.g., ADHD, Asperger’s, Depression); Learning (e.g., dyslexia, dyscalculia).

If you would like assistance with accommodations, you must contact Student Accessibility Services. Documentation and verification of disability are required. Specific information regarding documentation and accommodations, as well as other applicable information about SAS and our services, can be found here on our website alternatively, students can contact our office by calling (216) 397-4967.

Students are encouraged to apply for services well in advance of their first semester. An intake appointment with the director is necessary before any accommodations are granted.