- Leader Clerk: Responsible for creating a comprehensive schedule of clerk duties/assignments, communicate work assignments and task instructions to clerk staff. Work with a co-head clerk to supervise clerk staff throughout the weekend and ensure all tasks/assignments are completed. All other duties as assigned. (Previous Reunion experience required.)
- Leader Counselor: Responsible for providing guidance on the preparation of the Camp Carroll program, assigning camp counselors/groups as well as preparing and executing age-appropriate activities for campers during the event. Work with a co-head counselor to supervise counselors, campers, and program throughout the weekend. (Previous Reunion experience required.)
- Clerk Crew: Various responsibilities, including but not limited to set up and take down for events, programs, and demonstrations; luggage delivery; registration; helping with shuttle service; assisting at dinners; miscellaneous errands; etc.
- Camp Counselor: Responsible for a group of children throughout the weekend. Accompany and oversee children at camp programs, events, on and off campus and meals.
* All student workers must be available beginning at 5 p.m. Thursday, June 16, through noon on Sunday, June 19.
* Student must attend ALL meetings scheduled before and throughout the weekend.
* If chosen as a Camp Counselor a student must go through a background and fingerpriting test
All applications will available online. Key dates for the applications are below:
March 7 – Clerk and Counselor Applications available. Click Here for application
March 21 – Clerk and Counselor Applications due
April 28 – All hired student worker meeting