A series of three stackable certificates – Digital Marketing Analytics (9 credit hours), Content Marketing (9 credit hours), and Digital Advertising and Social Media Marketing (9 credit hours) - can culminate in a Master’s degree. Students will complete the three certificates and then have the option to enroll in a capstone course (3 credit hours) where they complete a project that demonstrates their understanding of Integrated Marketing Communication.
This program will help students meet, grasp and capture what is currently needed in the marketplace, a deft understanding of multiple concepts, thereby preparing them for an inspired future in an ever-changing environment. This means:
- Engaging an audience in conversation in order to gain awareness instead of the past practice of “talking at” the audience;
- Teaching the theories, fundamentals and best practices within each area and the perspective others bring to each area in order to provide a strong overall knowledge base;
- Enhancing integrated strategic planning where all areas have line of sight to all other areas;
- The ability to “bridge gaps” and be conversant in each area in order to best translate ideas into reality;
- A level of business fluency that allows movement between different areas of an organization
- Understanding and embracing the central role of strategy in decision making in order to make it inherent in approach.