Megan Evans – Pickerington, Ohio
- Undergraduate college, class, and major: Emory & Henry College ’10, biology
Pharmacy technician; former volunteer science teacher, Ecuador; former lab assistant; volunteer softball coach and instructor; letter athlete in campus softball; peer mentor and orientation leader; buddy for elementary school students; member of various campus governance and social committees.
Melissa Kowalski- Put-in-Bay, OH.
- Undergraduate colleges, classes, and major: Bowling Green State University ’08, biology
Substitute teacher, life science and earth science; tutor, college and high school; grantwriter and grant administrator, local boating life; volunteer EMT.
Maggie Parks- Lakewood, OH
- Undergraduate college, class, and major: The Ohio State University ‘11 (expected), mathematics, minor in statistics
Digital academy liaison, high-need students; overseas English teacher; former fisheries biologist, National Marine Fisheries service in Alaska; former ESL teacher, Bandung, Indonesia; avid traveler, 20 countries; rode a motorcycle across the U.S.
Alicia Rogers- Gahanna, Ohio
- Undergraduate college, class, and major: The Ohio State University ’11, molecular biology
Volunteer tutor, high-needs community; toddler/preschool teacher, day care center; avid puzzle solver (from math puzzles to jigsaw puzzles); former nanny; ambassador, program placing high school volunteers with learning disabled students; volunteer, eye clinic for the homeless.
Nathan Yaussy- Marquette, MI
- Undergraduate college, class, and major: Hiram College ’08, biology
- Graduate college and degree: Kent State University ’12, M.A. (ecology)
Teaching experience, science courses at Northern Michigan University and Kent State University; tutor, writing and science; former biological technician, Superior Watershed Partnership, Ohio Agricultural RD Center, Cuyahoga Valley National Park, and Wayne National Forest.