Resources available to help students plan a major or minor:

Process to declare a major or minor in GSW:

— 1) Fill out the online major or minor form here:

Online declaration of Major

Online declaration of Minor 

— 2) Set up an appointment with the Director, Dr. Medora Barnes, by following this link

— 3) Bring the printed major/minor declaration form and a list of the relevant classes you have taken to your meeting. Dr. Barnes’ office is located within the Sociology and Criminology department, AD#344.

Other helpful resources include: