In need of an educational presentation for your student group or organization, athletic team, Greek organization, or residence hall? Contact the office of Health Education and Promotion to schedule a presentation! Topics include but are not limited to: stress management, healthy relationships, nutrition, physical activity, community living, alcohol and other drugs, and sleep. In conjunction with an educational presentation, requests may be made for therapy dogs, healthy snacks, arts and crafts, etc.
If you would like to request a workshop for your student group or organization, please fill out a Health Education Request Form. In addition, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Requests should be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Contact person must attend a consultation with a Health Educator to further discuss and plan the presentation.
- Presentation must have at least 10 confirmed participants.
- There should be a sufficient amount of time allotted for the presentation, usually 45-60 minutes.
- The location of the presentation should be appropriate for the activity and group size.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 216.397.1973.