Several offices on campus can assist with various health education needs.

The Violence Prevention and Action Center (VPAC) is a resource for relationship issues as well as domestic and sexual violence.  The VPAC is located inside the University Counseling Center.

The Student Health and Wellness Center provides health services for John Carroll students.  In addition to staff nurses being available, resources include a nutritionist and physician on campus on certain days, flu shots and vaccinations, massage therapy, and more.

The University Counseling Center can help students deal with these challenging issues such academic, personal, and social stresses.  Counseling can help with adjustment to college, roommate problems or relationships, stress management, self-esteem building, test anxiety/study skills, depression, anxiety, life trauma or personal crisis, family difficulties, and loneliness.

Click on the Student Life Calendar to see the variety of social and late night events scheduled every weekend on campus this semester!  If you have questions about these events or would like more information, feel free to email Office of Student Engagement at