Transfer Credits from other Institutions

The determination of transfer credits occurs at the time of admission evaluation and decision. A listing of the applicant’s courses and credits which are transferable to John Carroll University will be sent to the admitted student shortly after the admission decision has been made.

John Carroll welcomes applications from students at community colleges who are looking to transfer to complete their four-year bachelor’s degree. The maximum number of transfer credit is 60-semester hours.

For information about course credits, core requirements, and how credit will transfer from some of our local community colleges, please visit our Transfer Student website.