How to apply:

To begin your free online application to John Carroll University, click on the appropriate undergraduate or graduate tab (at left) to apply.

For any student veteran seeking to earn an undergraduate degree, understand that you will be applying by way of the streamlined transfer application process.  Even if you don’t already have formal college coursework completed, you will be receiving academic credit for your military training and experience.

For graduate school applicants, please note that there are separate processes for the Boler School of Business Graduate Programs and the College of Arts and Sciences Graduate Programs.

To confirm that you are using the correct application for your intended field of study, contact us at or 216-397-4294.


Application checklist

Click here to download the Transfer Reference Form.

Access our Privacy Policies Here.