Through the JCU/Turner Broadcasting Partnership, a John Carroll student can learn from and leverage the worldwide resources and expertise of Turner Broadcasting to:
- Conduct in-depth market research
- Connect products with marketing messaging and platforms in innovative ways
- Create and present an effective sales plan
- Sophomore or junior in the College of Arts and Sciences
- GPA of 3.5 in major or intended major
- Strongly preferred:
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proficiency in/familiarity with social media and other forms of digital media
- A creative and entrepreneurial spirit
Applicants should apply online by 5 p.m. on March 12, 2013. You will be required to submit a cover letter detailing your interest in the partnership, a résumé, and a writing sample, preferably a class assignment addressing a topic in digital marketing, advertising, the media, or a related field.
Finalists will be interviewed on campus by JCU alumnus Walker Jacobs ’97, executive vice president of Turner Digital.