- Administration – Advocacy – Camp Administration - Counseling – Industrial – Programming – Public Relations – Retail Services – Vocational Training
- Churches and religious organizations
- Correctional institutions
- National and local nonprofit organizations, including United Way, Goodwill Industries, Salvation Army, sheltered industries, etc.
- Nursing Homes
- Youth organizations and camps (including YMCA, YWCA, Young Life, etc.)
- Volunteer with local organizations for experience.
- May need specialized training certification for some areas.
- Learn and cultivate excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.