Why Join SUPB?
- Have guaranteed tickets and access to ALL SUPB events.
- Receive a bi-weekly stipend for your work with the organization
- Gain exceptional leadership skills, knowledge, and experience. Also there’s food. Lots of free food.
- Travel to conferences and meet with student leaders from other campuses
- Be a part of one of the largest on-campus student organizations
- Make great friends and have the time of your life.
Sounds SUPER! But How Can I Get Involved?
- Come to SUPB meetings, held every Tuesday at 9:00 PM in the Jardine Room & start sharing your ideas
- Join and participate in one of the committees that interests you
- Help out at events with the executive board during the semester
- Apply at the end of the fall semester for an executive board position
Let us know if you want to be involved! Click here.