Why Join SUPB?
- Gain exceptional leadership skills, knowledge, and experience. Also there’s food. Lots of free food.
- Plan a fun calendar of events for students!
- Get to work with agents/vendors and even meet famous people!
- Travel to conferences and meet with student leaders from other campuses
- Be a part of one of the largest on-campus student organizations
- Make great friends and have the time of your life.
Sounds SUPER! But How Can I Get Involved?
- Come to SUPB meetings, held every Tuesday at 9:00 PM in the Jardine Room & start sharing your ideas
- Join and participate in one of the committees that interests you
- Help out at events with the executive board during the semester
- Join our team by completing this SUPB Team Leader Application
Want to take your involvement to the next level?
- Apply at the end of the fall semester for an executive board position
- All members on the Executive Board receive a stipend!