Need more information about major fellowships, scholarships and internships? Ready to apply to a program and looking for some advice? There are plenty of resources on campus.
Campus coordinators of fellowships and scholarships:
- Coordination of Major Fellowships and Scholarships: The Honors Program office has experience with many major fellowships and scholarships. Dr. Julia Karolle-Berg, the Honors Program Director, can be of help to any student (not only Honors Program members) with regard to the application process.
- Study Abroad Scholarships: There is an excellent list of links to funding sources for Study Abroad experiences on the website of the Center for Global Education. Scholarships and fellowships for Study Abroad experiences are coordinated through this office.
Faculty and administrators who are affiliated with particular fellowship programs:
- Dr. Julia Karolle-Berg, Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange, Rhodes Scholarship
- Dr. Pam Mason, Goldwater Scholarship, Scholarships and Fellowships for Study Abroad
- Dr. Maryclaire Moroney, British Marshall Scholarship
- Dr. Mindy Peden, Truman Fellowship
- Dr. Yuh-Cherng Chai, Fulbright Scholarships
Other Campus Resources:
- The Center for Career Services can help you identify the areas of study that are a good fit for your skills and career plan, give you feedback about how to strengthen your resume, and help you prepare for an interview.
- The JCU Writing Center can help you prepare a strong application essay and personal statement and can look over your application materials to correct any errors in spelling, grammar, and mechanics.
- The Reference Librarians at Grasselli Library can help you compile resources to compose a strong research proposal.
- The Vault Database is a searchable database of competitive internship opportunities. You must create a username and password when you first log in. Database access for all JCU students is provided through Grasselli Library.