Check out our current list of student organizations at JCU! If you would like more information about a group please email the president listed.
Another way to get more information is by joining our online organization community. Create a profile on Lobo Link and request membership info. Creating your Lobo Link profile is easy; here’s how:
1. Click http://lobolink.jcu.edu and select “create an account.” Create a username and password (with no spaces) and complete the rest of the form.
2. Click complete sign-up.
3. You will get an email to activate your account. Please click that link to activate.
4. Log-on to Lobo Link again and click on the “Groups” tab on the top.
5. Scroll down to the group you are interested in and click on the name.
6. Click on “Request Membership.”
7. A member of the group will get back to you shortly!