This form of publicity is available for registered student groups or departments to promote a meeting or organizational event.

Chalkings should be on the sidewalk only and not on any buildings or trash cans. Groups must provide their own chalk.

To get permission for this form of publicity, please complete the Office of Student Engagement Publicity Request Form, with the desired text, design, and location attached, and submit to the Office of Student Engagement (OSE) for approval.