You can find forms to help run your organization smoothly here! Make sure to note if the form needs to be printed, signed and turned into the Office of Student Activities or if you can simply complete it online. As always, if you have questions, please contact

The forms are housed under 5 categories on this site:
Funding – forms used to request money from the budget board or a late night grant
Recognition – forms used to apply for a new recognized student organization
Reporting – forms used to share data about your organization
Request – forms used to get things approved via the OSA (reserving rooms, publicity, fundraising, etc).
Travel – forms used if your organization is traveling off campus as a group

Officer Transition Form 2014

This form is designed to provide the office of student activities with updated contact information for student organization presidents, financial officers and advisors. Even if there has been no change, we would like for EACH group to complete this form so we can accurately communicate to the correct student leaders. Please complete this form by May 2014 or whenever you have a change in organization leadership.