Business Development Intern
Are you a motivated, self starter who is looking for experience in a start-up? Are you interested in non-profit management or working in health and wellness industry? Come join Zenworks Yoga! We are looking for a passionate, hardworking intern to help build our growing company.
Zenworks Yoga is a Cleveland based non-profit corporation whose purpose is to promote physical fitness and mental well-being of individuals, with an emphasis on programs geared to children, through instruction in yoga and participation of yoga exercises. Zenworks Yoga works with other non-profit organizations such as schools and other community organizations to provide yoga services to children and families at a very low cost.
The intern will be exposed to:
- Hands on business development and strategy of a new non-profit corporation
- Real world knowledge of client and donor cultivation
- Participation in regular Board of Directors meetings
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and preparing materials for potential grants and other funding opportunities
- Participating in meetings with partner organizations, potential donors and Board Of Directors when possible
- Calling and emailing potential partner organizations and donors
- Assistance in planning various fundraising events
- Managing Zenworks Yoga social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be current junior or senior or have completed a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Management, Non-Profit Management or other business related field
- Must be motivated, have good attention to detail, organized and possess strong communication skills
Compensation: Stipend may be available based on experience. Zenworks Yoga is also willing to work with your college or university to get credit hours and/or provide letters of recommendations and referrals for future employment.
How to Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com