Have a passion for social justice and Latin American issues? The InterReligious Taskforce on Central America is waiting for you! There are a number of volunteer internships available for Summer 2014 that focus on issues of militarism, human rights, exploited labor, fair trade, and rapid response.
IRTF is a small nonprofit organization. We value our interns/volunteers and consider them important partners in our program work. Interns have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in advocacy, programming, human rights research, and non-profit administration. Interns may choose their specific projects based on their interests and the needs of the organization. Spanish language proficiency is not required but would be helpful.
IRTF calls together the people of northeast Ohio to walk in solidarity with oppressed peoples of Central America and Colombia to achieve peace, justice, human rights and systemic transformation through nonviolence. Together, we are making a difference.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other programs
- Creativity skills and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to be flexible
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Access to and familiarity with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus!
- Passion for social justice!
Contact email@example.com for more information.