Revive Fair Trade independent boutique in Cleveland Heights offering fair trade products for men, women, kids and home. Their fun, funky collections include eco-friendly products made of recycled, organic and sustainable materials.
Revive is seeking an unpaid marketing and PR intern for 15-20 hours a week. Duties and tasks will depend on skill level and interests and will include some of the following:
- Researching current market trends
- Developing and executing marketing plans and strategies
- Write short segments on products and fair trade cooperatives
- Photography and Photoshop editing for Revive’s web store
- Updating promotions on the website and online
- Assisting in the creation of a monthly e-newsletter
- Promoting the website through Internet networking and referral sites
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic, outgoing, detail-oriented individual. This hands-on educational opportunity is perfect for anyone wanting to experience the excitement and hard work involved in marketing a clothing retail business.
If you are interested, please send resume to: