- Shepherd Higher Education Consortium on Poverty at John Carroll University
- CSSA Internships: read on!
The CSSA offers students the opportunity to intern in our office, and work alongside us as we work to engage students in service and their community. Check back at the end of Spring 2018 for the chance to join us in our mission to educate students for leadership and service in the world.
(Current) Spring 2018 CSSA Interns:
Rachel Mills ’18
Rachel Mills is a senior from Highland Heights, Ohio, majoring in Communication. As the Data & Analysis Intern, Rachel enters, updates, and monitors CSSA attendance and registration data; cleans and analyzes survey results for CSSA events and processes; writes print newsletter articles; and assists with various workshops, special events, and substitute drives.
Kelsey Connolly ’18
Kelsey Connolly is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Entrepreneurship. As the Marketing & Reflection Intern, Kelsey tracks student reflection reading and flags issues for staff follow up; maintains the CSSA social media accounts; creates marketing and media materials; assists with the weekly e-newsletter; writes print newsletter articles; performs updates to CSSA’s website; and assists with various workshops, special events, and substitute drives.
Past CSSA Interns:
- Fall 2017: Hannah Singerline ’19
- Summer 2017: Camille Renner ’20
- Spring 2017: Nicolette Bowersock ’18 and Catherine Looby ’17
- Fall 2016: Nicolette Bowersock ’18 and Ciara Crossey ’17
- Summer 2016: Annmarie Kirchner ’17
- Spring 2016: Kaylee Quanbeck ’17 and Catherine Looby ’17
- Fall 2015: Kaylee Quanbeck ’17 and Catherine Looby ’17
- Summer 2015: Kate Finneran ’16
- Spring 2015: Marcus Owens ’15 and Andre Alamina ’18