Non-profit internships should be considered another form of service. There are a variety of opportunities available in the areas of social justice and community outreach. In addition to gaining valuable job skills, students can often receive academic credit.
CSSA is looking for a new PR Coordinator for the 2014-2015 year!
Click here for more information.
Current opportunities include:
- Shepherd Consortium Summer Poverty Internship Program
- University Heights Government Internship
- Shaker Heights Public Works Internship
- Internship with Cleveland Councilman Joe Cimperman
- US Together (Refugee Resettlement and ESL) Internships
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- The Northeast Ohio Fair Trade Network
- The InterReligious Task Force on Central America
- Revive Marketing Internship
- Zenworks Yoga Business Development Internship
- Ursuline Sisters in Youngstown
- The FEST Internships
Information about other internships is available in the following offices:
- Tim Russert Department of Communication & Theatre Arts – Jacqueline Schmidt, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- English Department – John McBratney, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
- History Department – Dan Kilbride, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Non-Profit Administration – Elizabeth Stiles, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
- Political Science Department – Elizabeth Stiles, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sociology & Criminology – Penny Harris, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
- Center for Career Services - Nikki Marzano (firstname.lastname@example.org)