Apply today for the CSSA 2018-2018 Yearlong Internship! Click here for more information!
(Current) Spring 2018 CSSA Interns:
Rachel Mills ’18
Rachel Mills is a senior from Highland Heights, Ohio, majoring in Communication. As the Data & Analysis Intern, Rachel enters, updates, and monitors CSSA attendance and registration data; cleans and analyzes survey results for CSSA events and processes; writes print newsletter articles; and assists with various workshops, special events, and substitute drives.
Kelsey Connolly ’18
Kelsey Connolly is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Entrepreneurship. As the Marketing & Reflection Intern, Kelsey tracks student reflection reading and flags issues for staff follow up; maintains the CSSA social media accounts; creates marketing and media materials; assists with the weekly e-newsletter; writes print newsletter articles; performs updates to CSSA’s website; and assists with various workshops, special events, and substitute drives.
Past CSSA Interns:
- Fall 2017: Hannah Singerline ’19
- Summer 2017: Camille Renner ’20
- Spring 2017: Nicolette Bowersock ’18 and Catherine Looby ’17
- Fall 2016: Nicolette Bowersock ’18 and Ciara Crossey ’17
- Summer 2016: Annmarie Kirchner ’17
- Spring 2016: Kaylee Quanbeck ’17 and Catherine Looby ’17
- Fall 2015: Kaylee Quanbeck ’17 and Catherine Looby ’17
- Summer 2015: Kate Finneran ’16
- Spring 2015: Marcus Owens ’15 and Andre Alamina ’18