Eligibility: The contest is open to all JCU students currently registered. First, second and third prizes will be presented. All photographs must be original and taken by a JCU student.
It is the responsibility of the entrant to obtain the appropriate permissions from all concerned parties.
Entry Form and Submission:
- One entry form must be submitted per photograph
- Submit up to 3 different photographs
- Include, for each photo, a caption and an approximately 150-word explanation of how the photo captures the theme.
- Complete all questions on your form
- Attach an entry form to the back of each photograph
- Include a jpeg file submission online
- Place submission(s) in a protective envelope and deliver it to the Photo Contest Box in Communication Dept. Office.
Format: All submissions must be an 8×10 phot print and one medium or high resolution jpeg of thesame prnted image. No WEB resolution please. Both formats must be submitted. Images must be submitted as prints to be judged and exhibited. Digital files must be on a disc or thumb drive and iluded in the submission envelope. A digital file without a print will not be judged. Remember, a form must also accompany each submission. ocal photo labs can print and make the jpeg file for you.
Photos will be displayed in the O’Malley Center Atrium the last two weeks of the semester. Then, will be displayed in the Tully Atrium of the Library the last two weeks of May and the month of June.
Disclaimer: The Tim Russert Department of Communication and Theatre Arts assumes all entries are original and the property of the entrant. A submission of entry acknowledges acceptance of these rules. Materials may not be returned.
Winners will be notified by mail by April 19th if their work has won. A ceremony and display will open April 22nd in The O’Mally Center Atrium at 5:00 pm. Winners are expected to attend; all entrants are invited.
For further information contact Mary E. Beadle, Chair of the Tim Russert Department, at email@example.com.