Applications for summer positions are due by 5:00P.M. on March 9, 2016.
We are looking for self-motivated, fun, energetic, flexible individuals who are customer service driven, hard workers, proud to be JCU Blue Streaks, and have a great sense of humor!!
- Summer Assistant for the Office of Residence Life (12 positions available)
- Resident Assistant Training Intern for the Office of Residence Life (1 position available)
- Summer Resident Assistant for the Office of Residence Life (3 positions available)
- Summer Work Force for the Facilities Department (10 positions available)
- Summer Maintenance Worker for the Maintenance Office (3 positions available) — Please contact Tom Kurshuk at email@example.com with any questions about this position.
- Summer Grounds Worker for the Maintenance Office (3 positions available) — Please contact Mitch Tabol at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this position.
All applicants must be enrolled JCU students for Fall 2016. Please click on the positions above to learn more about each position.
There is only one application for all six positions. You are responsible for providing the Office of Residence Life and Facilities with all of the requested information. Applications are due Monday, March 9, 2016 at 5:00P.M. You are welcome to apply for one or all of the positions. To apply, please click here.
You will be notified by March 10, 2016 via email if you will be interviewing for a position. Candidates will receive an letter sent to their JCU email account on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 notifying them of position offers. Candidates will have until Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 5:00 PM to accept the position.
On the application form provided, please give the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of two references that will be able to give us an assessment of your skills, strengths, and weaknesses, if contacted. One reference must be a JCU faculty member, staff member, or administrator.