Applications for Lead Summer Assistant, Summer Assistant, Summer Resident Assistant are now closed. Applications for Summer Work Force and Summer Grounds Worker are still being received. If interested, please email the supervisor of the position (listed below).
We are looking for self-motivated, fun, energetic, flexible individuals who are customer service driven, hard workers, proud to be JCU Blue Streaks, and have a great sense of humor!!
- Lead Summer Assistant for the Office of Residence Life–Application closed
- Summer Assistant for the Office of Residence Life–Application closed
- Summer Resident Assistant for the Office of Residence Life–Application closed
- Summer Work Force for the Facilities Department — Please contact Mike Roeder at email@example.com with any questions about this position.
- Summer Grounds Worker for the Maintenance Office — Please contact Mitch Tabol at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this position.
- Summer Event Setup Crew/Furniture Mover—Application closed
All applicants must be enrolled JCU students for Fall 2017. Please click on the positions above to learn more about each position.
PLEASE SEE UPDATE ABOVE.
You will be notified by March 10, 2017 via email if you will be interviewing for a position. Candidates will receive a letter sent to their JCU email account on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 notifying them of position offers. Candidates will have until Friday, March 31, 2017 at 5:00 PM to accept the position.
On the application form provided, please give the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of two references that will be able to give us an assessment of your skills, strengths, and weaknesses, if contacted. One reference must be a JCU faculty member, staff member, or administrator.