Applications for summer positions are due by 5:00P.M. on March 3, 2017.
We are looking for self-motivated, fun, energetic, flexible individuals who are customer service driven, hard workers, proud to be JCU Blue Streaks, and have a great sense of humor!!
- Lead Summer Assistant for the Office of Residence Life
- Summer Assistant for the Office of Residence Life
- Summer Resident Assistant for the Office of Residence Life
- Summer Work Force for the Facilities Department
- Summer Grounds Worker for the Maintenance Office — Please contact Mitch Tabol at email@example.com with any questions about this position.
- Summer Event Setup Crew/Furniture Mover — Please contact Rory Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this position.
All applicants must be enrolled JCU students for Fall 2017. Please click on the positions above to learn more about each position.
There is only one application for all positions listed above. You are responsible for providing the Office of Residence Life and Facilities with all of the requested information. Applications are due Friday, March 3, 2017 at 5:00P.M. You are welcome to apply for one or all of the positions. To apply, please click here.
You will be notified by March 10, 2017 via email if you will be interviewing for a position. Candidates will receive a letter sent to their JCU email account on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 notifying them of position offers. Candidates will have until Friday, March 31, 2017 at 5:00 PM to accept the position.
On the application form provided, please give the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of two references that will be able to give us an assessment of your skills, strengths, and weaknesses, if contacted. One reference must be a JCU faculty member, staff member, or administrator.