Due to space restrictions, Summer Housing is limited to current John Carroll students or those taking summer classes at John Carroll. If you are a non-JCU student looking for Summer Housing, please contact Cleveland State University, Ursuline College, or Notre Dame College.
Summer Housing Amenities in Bernet Hall
- Double or Single rooms with 2 beds, 2 dressers, 2 desks, 2 chairs, and 2 wardrobes
- Shared common room and bathrooms with up to 4 additional suitemates
- Cable (Current JCU Line-up)
- Internet, both Ethernet ports in rooms and wireless in the building
- Kitchen, located on the 2nd floor, it features a stove and oven, microwave, refrigerator, and eating area
- Snack and soda vending machines on the 1st floor
- Free laundry, high efficiency washers and dryers located on the 1st floor
- Mail, delivered to student boxes in the D.J. Lombardo Student Center Monday-Friday
- Hall Office, located off the main lobby, is staffed each night 8pm to 12pm by a Resident Assistant
The cost is $120.00/week for a double room or $140/week for a single room. JCU students will be billed in full for the duration of the intended stay at the time of application. Billing will be calculated on a weekly basis (Week running Saturday to Saturday). At time of application, you must indicate the dates and number of weeks you are in need of housing. If you choose to leave prior to the date indicated on your application, you will not receive a refund. If you would like to extend your stay, you may do so and will be charged the appropriate weekly rate.
Check In and Check Out
All current residents who are registered to live on campus for Summer will stay in their current room until check in on Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 12pm-4pm. Check-ins at later points in the summer will be confirmed once applications are received.
Check-outs will occur on Saturdays from 12pm-4pm based on the length of your contracted stay.
Students will NOT be able to make arrangements to stay in their summer room past August 9, 2014 at 4pm.
All students living on campus for the Fall 2014 semester, will check into their Fall room on August 9th, 2014 from 12pm to 4pm.
Please click the following link for a copy of the 2014 Summer Housing Contract.
Click here to learn more about Bernet Hall.
Click here to download more information about Summer Housing.