We are looking for self-motivated, fun, energetic, flexible individuals who are customer service driven, hard workers, proud to be JCU Blue Streaks, and have a great sense of humor!!
- Summer Assistant for the Office of Residence Life (4 positions available)
- Summer Resident Assistant for the Office of Residence Life (4 positions available)
- Summer Work Force for the Facilities Department (7 positions available)
All applicants must be enrolled JCU students for Fall 2013. Please click on the positions above to learn more about each position.
There is only one application for all three positions. You are responsible for providing the Office of Residence Life and Facilities with all of the requested information. Applications are due Friday, March 29, 2013 at Noon. Those selected to be interviewed will be contacted on April 3, 2013 to set up an interview time. You are welcome to apply for one or all of the positions.
At this time applications are no longer being accepted.
Interviews will take place from April 9-11, 2013. Candidates will receive a letter in their campus mailbox on April 12, 2013 notifying them of position offers.
On the application form provided, please give the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three references that will be able to give us an assessment of your skills, strengths, and weaknesses, if contacted. One reference must be a JCU faculty member, staff member, or administrator.
- March 29th – Applications due by 5 PM
- April 3rd – Notification of Interview via e-mail
- April 9th-11th – Interviews
- April 12th – Offer letters sent via Campus Mail
- April 15th – Acceptance Letters due to the Office of Residence Life or Facilities Office by 5 PM
- May 13th – First day of work and training
- May 18th – Move from Spring room assignment to Summer Housing room
Housing for all positions will be in Dolan Hall. Click here to learn more about Summer Housing.