Applications for summer positions are now closed.
We are looking for self-motivated, fun, energetic, flexible individuals who are customer service driven, hard workers, proud to be JCU Blue Streaks, and have a great sense of humor!!
- Summer Assistant for the Office of Residence Life (4-6 positions available)
- Summer Resident Assistant for the Office of Residence Life (4 positions available)
- Summer Work Force for the Facilities Department (7 positions available)
All applicants must be enrolled JCU students for Fall 2014. Please click on the positions above to learn more about each position.
There is only one application for all three positions. You are responsible for providing the Office of Residence Life and Facilities with all of the requested information. Applications are due Monday, April 7, 2014 at Noon. Those selected to be interviewed will be contacted on April 8, 2014 to set up an interview time. You are welcome to apply for one or all of the positions.
Interviews will take place from April 8-11, 2014. Candidates will receive a letter in their campus mailbox on Monday, April 14, 2014 notifying them of position offers. Candidates will have until Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 5 PM to accept the position.
On the application form provided, please give the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three references that will be able to give us an assessment of your skills, strengths, and weaknesses, if contacted. One reference must be a JCU faculty member, staff member, or administrator.
- April 7 – Applications due by Noon
- April 8-9 – Notification of Interview via e-mail
- April 9-16 – Interviews
- April 16 – Offer letters sent via Campus Mail
- April 22 – Acceptance Letters due to the Office of Residence Life or Facilities Office by 5 PM
- May 12th – First day of work and training
- May 17th – Move from Spring room assignment to Summer Housing room
Housing for all positions will be in Bernet Hall. Click here to learn more about Summer Housing.