Housing Accommodations

If you need a special housing accommodation, please refer to the Office of Student Accessibility Services (SAS) website at sites.jcu.edu/accessibility for more information. That office can then work with the Office of Residence Life.


A need for special housing accommodations must be articulated to SAS by Sunday, June 10, 2018.