Due to space restrictions, Summer Housing is limited to John Carroll students enrolled for Fall 2017 or those taking summer classes at John Carroll. If you are a non-JCU student looking for Summer Housing, please contact Cleveland State University or Notre Dame College.
Summer Housing Amenities in Campion Hall
- Double rooms with bed, dresser, desk, chair, and wardrobe
- Cable (Current JCU Line-up)
- Internet, both Ethernet ports in rooms and wireless in the building
- Main kitchen for resident use is adjacent to large TV lounge on the ground floor.
- Kitchen on the ground floor has a refrigerator, microwave, stove, oven, and space to sit and eat..
- Free laundry, washers and dryers located on the ground floor
- Mail services Monday-Friday. Please contact the JCU Mail Center at 216-397-4680 for instructions on receiving mail over the summer.
- Hall Office, located in the first floor main lobby, is staffed each night 7pm to 9pm by a Resident Assistant.
The cost is $120.00/week for a room. JCU students will be billed in full for the duration of the intended stay at the time of application. Billing will be calculated on a weekly basis (week running Saturday to Saturday). At time of application, you must indicate the dates and number of weeks you are in need of housing. If you choose to leave prior to the date indicated on your application, you will not receive a refund. If you would like to extend your stay, you may do so by contacting the Office of Residence Life and will be charged the appropriate weekly rate.
Check In and Check Out
All current residents who are registered to live on campus for Summer will stay in their current room until check in on Saturday, May 20, 2017 from 10am-2pm. Check-ins at later points in the summer will be confirmed once applications are received.
Check-ins and check-outs will occur on Saturdays from 12pm-2pm based on the length of your contracted stay.
Students will NOT be able to make arrangements to stay in their summer room past August 5, 2017 at 2pm.
All students living on campus for the Fall 2017 semester will check into their Fall room on August 5, 2017 from 10am to 2pm. Summer housing will continued to billed at the rate of $120.00/week until Continuing Student Move-In Day on Saturday, August 26, 2017.
Failure to check out of your summer room by 2pm on August 5, 2017 will result in a $200 charge to your student account.
Please click the following link for a copy of the 2017 Summer Housing Agreement.
Click here to fill out an application for Summer Housing.
Click here to learn more about Campion Hall.