JCU IRB Forms
Even if you have submitted an application to the IRB in the past, please download a NEW form, template, or guideline with each new application. Our forms and other documents are often modified and updated as needed to comply with federal regulations and best practices.
PLEASE NOTE: All faculty researchers, faculty sponsors, and student researchers are required to complete training in the protection of human research subjects via the web-based CITI training program. Please visit http://sites.jcu.edu/research/pages/citi/ for more information.
All IRB Forms can be hand-delivered or sent via campus/regular mail to the IRB Office located in AD 250. For help completing the IRB application form, see the IRB Guidelines or contact the IRB Administrator.
- IRB Application for Human Participant Research (UPDATED April, 2018)
- IRB Revision Form
- IRB Continuation Form (UPDATED April, 2018)
JCU Sample Consent/Assent Documents
- JCU Adult Consent – Sample
- JCU Parental Consent – Sample
- JCU Child Minor Assent – Sample
- JCU Child Oral Assent – Sample
- JCU Study Information Sheet – Sample
JCU IRB Guidance & Policy
- Completing the IRB Application
- Guide for Psych Pool Studies
- Filing a Revision Request
- Sample Psych Pool Application (updated January, 2017)
- Continuing Review
- IRB Policy (updated March 2018)