The John Carroll University Faculty Bibliography is updated several times each year. A recognition reception for faculty authors who have published a book or article and for faculty who have been awarded a grant in the previous year is held each spring during the Celebration of Scholarship. See more information below.
The Faculty Bibliography is organized by calendar year and is compiled under the direction of James Krukones, Ph.D., Associate Academic Vice President.
To be listed in the bibliography, send one copy of your article or book to Eileen Egan in the Office of the Academic Vice President (AD 133). Please also indicate if the publication includes a (current or former) student as a co-author.
Research Reception Deadline
Please note that to receive an invitation to the Spring Research Reception, previous calendar year publications must be received in the Academic Vice President’s Office by Feb. 1.
Deadline to be Listed in the Official Bibliography
Publications must be received in the AVP’s Office by May 1 to be listed in the previous year’s bibliography.
Faculty Bibliographies are listed by calendar year and are available as PDF files.
- Preliminary Faculty Bibliography 2014 (updated 1/31/2014)
- Faculty Bibliography 2013 (updated 1/31/2014)
- Faculty Bibliography 2012 (updated 1/31/2014)
- Faculty Bibliography 2011 (updated 11/2013)
- Faculty Bibliography 2010
- Faculty Bibliography 2009
- Faculty Bibliography 2008
- Faculty Bibliography 2007
- Faculty Bibliography 2006
- Faculty Bibliography 2005
- Faculty Bibliography 2004
- Faculty Bibliography 2003
- Faculty Bibliography 2002