Please use the form here to update your address or name on your student account.

Please note: To change your name on your student record, you must provide two forms of documentation of the name change to the Registrar’s Office. A state-issued photo ID and any one of the following are acceptable documentation: a Social Security card, a marriage license, a court order, or a passport.