Update Student Record Forms:
- Application for Undergraduate Declaration of Major
- Application for Undergraduate Declaration of Minor
- Request to Remove Major, Minor, or Concentration
- Update Academic Interests/Intended Major/Minor – for students who have not declared a major – Note: this is not the form to declare a major, minor or concentration
- Update Expected Graduation Date– Let us know when you plan to graduate
- Graduation Major/Minor/Concentration Audit Form
- Change of Address/Name Form
- Freshman Request to Change Schedule Form
- Proxy Access Setup & Maintenance (for Student)
- Proxy Access Login Information (for Proxy)
- Undergraduate Academic Petition Overview
- Degree Evaluation Instructions
- Waitlisting Instructions
Transfer Credit Information:
- Transfer Course Equivalencies as of 9.27.18 – Students are strongly encouraged to meet with their advisers about taking courses at other schools. Students who want courses to transfer back to JCU differently than they are currently approved will need to submit a petition through the academic petitioning process – The Academic Petition form can be accessed through Banner under the Student Profile.
- Study Abroad Transfer Course Equivalencies 9.27.18 – Students are strongly encouraged to meet with their advisors about taking courses while abroad. See note above regarding when an academic petition is needed.
- JCU Transient Student Form 12.20.18 – Students should fill out this form with their advisor if the school where they will be taking a course requires writen permission/approval.