The change of address or name change form can be downloaded here. Please fill out the appropriate information, sign, and fax or mail this form (and any documentation) to:

Office of the Registrar
John Carroll University
1 John Carroll Boulevard
University Hts., OH 44118

Fax: (216) 397-3049

This form is to update parent information only. Students can fill out a separate form with their appropriate information.