Stay Fit After The Diploma: Alumni Membership
Alumni Memberships are available for all graduates of John Carroll University.
Alumni Fee Structure
Graduated 5 years ago or less
- Individual $250
- Family $400
Graduated over 5 years ago
- Individual $300
- Family $450
All family memberships will include spouse and dependent children ages 16-25. Spouses and children 16 year old and over will get their own cards if a family membership is purchased. Children/ dependents under age 16 must be accompanied by parents at all times. Dependents are not permitted guest privileges.
Get Fit Close to Home – Winter Community Membership
- Winter Community Membership dates: December 16, 2017 – January 14, 2018
- Find out more information about hours, closure dates, etc. HERE
John Carroll University invites all residents of University Heights and Shaker Heights to buy a membership to use our recreational facilities during our Winter Community session. Applicants can register from Noon until 8 p.m. (Monday – Friday) at the Recreation Desk, which is located in the Recreation Complex, adjacent to the South Belvior parking lot (corner of South Belvoir and Washington Boulevards).
At the time of registration, individuals will complete an application and submit a check or cash. All checks should be made out to John Carroll University. Please drop in to the Rec Desk to pick up additional information!
WINTER MEMBERSHIP FEE STRUCTURE
|Individual Plus 1||$60.00|
Get Fit Close to Home – Community Summer Membership
- Summer 2018 Community Membership dates : May 21, 2018 – August 17, 2018
- Registration ONLY will begin (at the Rec Desk) on Monday, May 14, 2018
John Carroll University invites residents of University Heights and Shaker Heights to buy a membership to use our recreational facilities during the summer (limited quantities are available). A valid driver’s license with current address (or picture ID and an addressed utility bill) must be presented as proof of residency at the time of registration. Applicants can register from Noon until 8 p.m. on weekdays or Noon – 6 p.m. on weekends at the Recreation Desk, which is located in the Recreation Complex, adjacent to the South Belvoir parking lot (corner of S. Belvoir and Washington Boulevards).
At the time of registration, individuals will complete an application, have their picture taken, and submit a check or cash. All checks should be made out to “John Carroll University”.
SUMMER MEMBERSHIP FEE STRUCTURE
|Individual Plus 1||$175.00|
- Community Summer and Winter Memberships cannot be extended into the academic year because of heavy use by students and members of the faculty, staff, and administration.
- Family memberships permit: Individual (1) + Spouse (1) + Dependents between ages of 16-25 to receive their own card. All dependent children under the age of 16 are permitted to enter the facilities when accompanied by an adult on the membership.
If you have any questions about memberships or pricing, feel free to contact the Rec Desk at 216.397.1610 or Courtney Farver at firstname.lastname@example.org