Effective immediately, you MUST have a valid John Carroll ID to enter any of the Recreation Facilities.

Likewise, as of the start of the Fall 2014 Semester, all students, faculty, and staff must possess a newly issued Carroll Card for admittance in to any RecPlex facilities and/or participation in Intramural sports.


Posted on August 26, 2012