Degrees: Ph.D., University of Texas
Spring 2014 Courses
PS 101-1 INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY MW 5:00-6:15pm
PS 150-51 VIOLENCE & AGGRESSION MW 3:30-4:45pm
Spring 2014 Office Hours
Other times by appointment
- Violence and Aggression
- Police Psychology
- American College of Forensic Examiners, Fellow
- International Society for Research on Aggression, Fellow
- Association of Former Intelligence Officers, Member
- American Board of Forensic Examiners, Diplomat
Current Professional Activities
- 1990 – present, Police Psychologist/Public Official, City of University Heights, Department of Police
- 1970 – present, Private Clinical Practice, Cleveland, Ohio
- 1976 – present, Consulting Police Psychologist for the cities of University Heights, Westlake, Rocky River, Lakewood, Bay Village, Fairview Park, Independence, Mayfield Village, and Waite Hills
- 1997 – present, Senior Team Psychologist, West Shore Enforcement Bureau S.W.A.T. Team
Past Professional Activities
Intelligence Officer, Central Intelligence Agency; Langley, Virginia.
Senior Consultant, BDM Federal, Directorate of Security and Counter Measures, Langley, Virginia.
Staff Psychologist, Psychiatric Clinic of the Cuyahoga County and Cleveland Criminal Courts; Cleveland, Ohio.
Director, Begun Institute for Studies of Violence and Aggression, John Carroll University; Cleveland, Ohio.
Chairman, Department of Psychology, John Carroll University; Cleveland, Ohio.
Department Head, Psychology Department and Director, Sensory Information Research Laboratory, TRACOR, Inc.; Austin, Texas.
Military Service: Honorable Discharge: United States Marine Corps, 1965