As a psychology student, you’ll design and carry out research projects with faculty in the department’s research facilities. Students also have several opportunities to present their research findings, including the JCU Celebration of Scholarship as well as the Ohio Undergraduate Research Conference in Psychology, the Eastern Colleges Science Conference, the Midwestern Psychological Association’s Meeting in Chicago, and other conferences.
During the summer, several JCU psychology students are selected to conduct research during a supervised internship at the Cleveland Clinic.
Research classes include:
- Research Experience in Psychology
- Experimental Design and Laboratory
- Advanced Research Methods
- Individual Research Project in Neuroscience
- Individual Research Project in Psychology