At JCU, psychology students who meet certain qualifications may join Psi Chi, the international honor society for psychology students. The society, founded in 1929, is for undergraduate and graduate students interested in the field of psychology. Members are recognized for their academic contributions and can earn prestigious awards or grants that in total exceed over $250,000 a year. Learn more about Psi Chi at its website.
Psi Chi Admission Criteria
- Psychology major or minor
- Psychology hours completed at John Carroll: 9
- JCU overall GPA: 3.4 or higher
- JCU Psychology GPA: 3.4 or higher
- Rank within the top 35% of your JCU class (Bannerweb -> Registration and Academics -> Student Records -> View Undergraduate Student Rank)