John Carroll University’s Pre-Pharmacy Program has a strong record of graduates successfully obtaining PharmD degrees from several different universities. For example, every student who has graduated from JCU and entered a PharmD program thus far has graduated and passed the NAPLEX board exam.
Pharmacy is a very rewarding—and very competitive—career that offers great jobs, great benefits, and interesting work. Students who pursue careers in pharmacy typically have interests in chemistry, biology, and math, as well as the desire to improve people’s health and to solve problems. Dependability, organization, a keen eye for detail, and strong communication skills are also essential.
- What should I be doing to get into a PharmD program?
- Careers in Pharmacy
- JCU Pre-pharmacy Club
- PharmD Programs
- JCU/LECOM Early Acceptance Program for Medical, Dental, and Pharmacy School
- NEOMED Guaranteed Interview Agreement
- Thanks to our outgoing president, Teddy Nemunaitis and vice-president, Lydia Deinhart of 2016-17. Welcome to our new president, John Holton and Clayton Tindell as LSO rep for 2016-17.
- Congratulations to two graduates this year accepted into Pharmacy Pharm.D. programs! Teddy Nemunaitis, Elizabeth Posney, and Hallie Lorber, The Ohio State University School of Pharmacy, Irfan Kahn, Nova University School of Pharmacy, and Lydia Deinhart, University of Buffalo School of Pharmacy!
Dr. David Mascotti, Ph.D.