The Pre-Health Professions Advisory Board gives advice to the Chair of Pre-Health Professions on issues related to the fulfillment of the mission of the program to inform, guide, and support those students seeking to gain entry into a healthcare professional school. The Advisory Board has a dual role: 1) to advise the Chair on matters pertaining to the fulfillment of the mission of the program and 2) to act as a resource for the program.
The Advisory Board will include:
- Two healthcare professionals from the community-at-large
- Two representatives from healthcare professional schools
- Two John Carroll faculty members
- Two John Carroll Pre-Health Professions students
- Chair or Director of the Pre-Health Professions Program