As a political science minor, you can choose to focus your studies in United States Politics, Foreign Affairs, or General Political Science. You’ll take foundational courses in political science as well as advanced courses in the specialized area you select. Minoring in political science helps to sharpen your analytical abilities and expand your understanding of politics, government, and civic engagement.

Please follow the links for more details about political science minors:

Information is also available in the John Carroll Undergraduate Bulletin.