Degrees: Ph.D., Quaid-I-Azam University
Professor Piracha received his Ph.D. from Quaid-I-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan in 1998 where he worked on the spectroscopy of noble gases. He has worked as a scientific officer at the Optics Laboratories in Islamabad and as a Research Scientist at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Tsukuba, Japan.
Dr. Piracha joined the faculty of John Carroll University in September 2002. He is continuing his research on the spectroscopy of small clusters.
Courses Spring 2018
- PH 126 – General Physics 2
- PH 247 – Modern Physics Lab
- PH 496B – Independent Lab Study
- EP 260 – Electronics Circuits
- EP 260L – Electronics Circuits Lab