FALL 2018 PARKING PERMITS
Students that were issued a Hang Tag during the previous Academic Year(s) will continue to use the Hang Tag for the upcoming Academic Year ’18 – ’19. A new validation sticker will be issued once the student has applied and paid for their new Fall 2018 permit.
The sale of the Fall 2018 Parking Pass will go on sale Monday, July 23, 2018. The price of a JCU Resident, JCU Commuter, Freshman Commuter and Green Road Permit will be $150 for the Fall 2018 Semester. The price of an Evening Permit will be $60 for Fall 2018. The price of the permits will increase by $25 on Friday, August 24, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
The distribution location of permits has yet to be determined. Please review on July 23rd.
Any student applying for their first JCU Parking Permit will be issued a new Hang Tag along with a validation sticker.
The permit definitions and parking fee information (price per semester) are below.
A student may register only one vehicle. The student must be the owner (family or individually owned) or the primary operator of that vehicle (family vehicle) and may not register the vehicle of another student. Parking permits are not transferable between persons.
- Resident Hall Permit:
- This permit is for JCU juniors and seniors residing in John Carroll residence halls.
- Green Road Resident Permit:
- This permit is for JCU residence hall students who are required to park at the Green Road Annex (for 2017-2018 freshmen and sophomores). There will be a shuttle service from the Green Road Annex to the JCU RecPlex.
- JCU Commuter Permit:
- This permit is for sophomores, juniors and seniors commuting to campus. This permit is valid from 7 a.m. until 3 a.m.
- Freshmen Commuter (BP Lot):
- This permit is for freshmen living with parents or guardians and commuting to campus. This permit is valid from 7 a.m. until 1 a.m. The permit is valid only for parking at the designated BP Lot during the week. After 5 PM on Friday until 7 AM on Monday the car may park on the main campus.
- Evening Permit:
- This permit is for evening graduate students or other JCU students who attend only evening classes. This permit is valid from 3 p.m. until 3 a.m.
- Temporary Permit: $2/day
- A student may purchase a temporary parking permit at a cost of $2 a day and will be issued for a period no longer than ten business days. Circumstances justifying a temporary permit would include a substitute vehicle brought to campus while repairs are made on the primary vehicle or having the car on campus for just a few days for interviews/appointments. The temporary permit is not to be used in lieu of purchasing an actual parking pass for the semester.
Note: The parking permit number identifies your vehicle. If a permit is lost or stolen and you want to park on campus, at the BP commuter lot, or at the Green Road Annex, you must purchase another permit at the regular price.
If you are purchasing a new vehicle and already have a valid hang-tag and permit, simply contact the Parking Office (email@example.com or 216-397-2277) to update your vehicle information.
Click here to access Banner Self Serve to purchase your permit.