SPRING 2014 PERMITS ARE NOW HALF PRICE
Students that were issued a Hang Tag during the Academic Year 12-13 will continue to use the Hang Tag for the upcoming 13- 14 Academic Year. A new validation will be issued once the student has applied for their new Spring 2014 permit on Monday, November 25, 2013. Any lost or misplaced hang tag will cost $50.
Any student applying for their first JCU Parking Permit will be issued a new Hang Tag along with a validation sticker. Any student that purchased a 13-14 permit need not apply for a Spring 2014 permit.
The permit definitions and parking fee information (price per semester) are below. The price of the Spring 2014 permits are currently $75 as of Monday, February 28th.. Price for the Commuter and Resident permits will be $75and the Evening permit will be $30 for Spring 2014..
A student may register only one vehicle. The student must be the owner (family or individually owned) or the primary operator of that vehicle (family vehicle) and may not register the vehicle of another student. Parking permits are not transferable between persons.
- Resident Hall Permit: $75 (effective 2/28/14)
- This permit is for JCU juniors and seniors residing in John Carroll residence halls.
- Green Road Resident Permit: $75 (effective 2/28/14)
- This permit is for JCU residence hall students who are required to park at the Green Road Annex (for 2013/2014 freshmen and sophomores). There will be a shuttle service from the Green Road Annex to the JCU RecPlex.
- JCU Commuter Permit: $75 (effective 2/28/14)
- This permit is for sophomores, juniors and seniors commuting to campus. This permit is valid from 7 a.m. until 3 a.m.
- Freshmen Commuter: $150 (effective 11/25/13)
- This permit is for freshmen living with parents or guardians and commuting to campus. This permit is valid from 7 a.m. until 3 a.m. The permit is valid only for parking at the designated BP Lot.
- Evening Permit: $30 (effective 2/28/14)
- This permit is for evening graduate students or other JCU students who attend only evening classes. This permit is valid from 3 p.m. until 3 a.m.
- Temporary Permit: $2/day
- A student may purchase a temporary parking permit at a cost of $2 a day and will be issued for a period no longer than ten business days. Circumstances justifying a temporary permit would include a substitute vehicle brought to campus while repairs are made on the primary vehicle or having the car on campus for just a few days for interviews/appointments. The temporary permit is not to be used in lieu of purchasing an actual parking pass for the semester.
Note: The parking permit number identifies your vehicle. If a permit is lost or stolen and you want to park on campus, at the BP commuter lot, or at the Green Road Annex, you must purchase another permit at the regular price.
If you are purchasing a new vehicle and already have a valid sticker permit, replacement permits are available at no additional cost. Simply bring the original permit to the Police Department – Parking Office (located in the D.J. Lombardo Center, Lower Level). This also applies to wrecked or junked vehicles, or when replacing a windshield.
Click here to access Banner Self Serve to purchase your permit.