Fall 2015 Parking Permits Price
The price of a Fall 2015 Parking Permits has been increased by $25. The price of a JCU Resident, JCU Commuter, Freshman Commuter and Green Road Permit will be $175. The price of an Evening Permit will be $85.
STUDENT PARKING PERMIT IMPORTANT DATES (PERMITS WILL NOT BE MAILED):
July 8th (Wednesday) at Noon – Permits available to purchase online (see discount prices above).
August 19th (Wednesday) at 5PM – Discount pricing ends.
August 17th (Monday) to August 28th (Friday) – Permits can be picked up in the JCU Parking Office during the following hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 4:30 pm.
August 31st (Monday) to September 4th (Friday) – The first week of classes. Permits ordered & paid for by Friday, August 28th at 4pm may be picked up from the Mailroom in the Administration Bldg. (residents & commuter permit holders) 9:00am to 4:30pm
* Evening students pick up permits at the JCU Parking Office the first week of classes:Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 7:00pm and Friday – 9:00am to 4:30pm
September 7th (Monday) – All parking permits must be purchased and affixed to your rear view mirror.
Please use the following steps once you have access to Banner Self Serve:
- Have a valid credit card/debit card and all vehicle identification information on hand prior to entering the website. Parking permits can be purchased only using a debit or credit card (make sure the credit card on hand is valid). The vehicle information you will need is: license plate number and state, the make, model, color and year of the vehicle you are registering.
- When you have your credit/debit card and your vehicle identification information on hand select “Enter Secure Area.”
- Enter your Banner Number and Pin then click Log In.
- The next Banner screen will welcome you and list several different options with the last one being Parking Permit. Select “Parking Permit” which will bring you to “‘MyParking at John Carroll University.”
- On the left side of the page select “Apply for a Permit” and proceed through the process.
- A student may register only one vehicle. He/She must be the owner or the primary operator of that vehicle and may not register the vehicle of another student.
- Once you have chosen from the list of available permits and have filled in all vehicle identification information you will arrive at a page that says “Pay now with credit card.”
- The screen will say “Pay By Credit Card” – You will now leave the MyParking site at John Carroll University and be taken to Authorize.net to pay by credit card. Complete the credit/debit card process as you would any other web based credit/debit card purchase process. When you are finished, you will be returned to MyParking so that you can print out your temporary parking permit.
- If unable to print the temporary permit, please try from another printer and computer. The ability to print a temporary permit does not mean your payment has actually processed. Please verify with your credit card company several days after applying to confirm that the payment did process.
- 2 -3 days after your purchase, please confirm with your bank account or credit card statement that the payment has been processed.