Areas marked with signs reading “Reserved Parking, special permit required” are reserved and enforced at all times.
- Rodman Visitor Lot: Marked spaces next to the building and on Auxiliary Drive directly across from Rodman Hall.
- Belvoir Lot: Spaces in the northeast corner of the lot next to the Johnson Natatorium.
- Administration Drive: see Reserved Parking signs.
- Rodman Drive: between Rodman Hall and O’Malley Center, see Reserved Parking signs.
- Pacelli Lot: See Reserved Parking signs.
Violators in reserved parking spots will be ticketed and wheel-locked and are subject to being towed. No appeals will be considered.
Handicapped areas in each lot are marked and reserved for a person displaying a valid state issued handicapped permit. Handicapped permits must be displayed in addition to a valid JCU permit.
Visitors may obtain a parking permit at the Carroll Boulevard or Belvoir Boulevard entrances to campus. These permits are valid in any general parking lot and faculty/staff lots outside restricted times.