PARKING PERMITS FOR FALL 2018
Permit Definitions and Parking Fee Information (price per semester). The price of the SPRING 2018 PARKING PERMITS will go on sale Monday, July 23, 2018. The price of a JCU Resident, JCU Commuter, Freshman Commuter and Green Road Permit are $150. The permit price will increase on Friday, August 24, 2018 at 5:00 PM by $25.
The price of an Evening Permit is $60. The permit price will increase on Friday, August 24, 2018 at 5:00 PM by $25.
The location for the distribution of parking permits has yet to be deteremined. Please review after July 23, 2018.
Resident Hall Permit:
This permit is for JCU juniors and seniors residing in John Carroll residence halls.
- Green Road Resident Permit:
- This permit is for JCU residence hall students who are required to park at the Green Road Annex (for 2017/2018 freshmen and sophomores). There will be a shuttle service from the Green Road Annex to the JCU RecPlex.
- JCU Commuter Permit:
- This permit is for sophomores, juniors, and seniors commuting to campus. This permit is valid from 7 a.m. until 3 a.m.
- Freshmen Commuter:
- This permit is for freshmen living with parents or guardians and commuting to campus. This permit is valid from 7 a.m. until 3 a.m. The permit is valid only for parking at the designated BP Lot. There is no over night parking in this lot.
- Evening Permit:
- This permit is for evening graduate students or other JCU students who attend only evening classes. This permit is valid from 3 p.m. until 3 a.m.
- Temporary Permit: $2/day
- Temporary permits are available for short-term parking needs of those who do not have a regular permit.
- Apply in person at the JCU Parking Office.
Note: The parking permit number identifies your vehicle. If a permit is lost or stolen and you want to park on campus, at the BP commuter lot, or at the Green Road Annex, you must purchase another permit at the regular price.
Permits must be hung from the rear view mirror. Temporary permits must also be hung from the rear view mirror. The parking permit number identifies your vehicle. The Permit (hang tag) should not be thrown away.
If you happen to purchase a new vehicle during the Academic Year, please provide the JCU Police Department (located in the D.J. Lombardo Center, Lower Level) with your new vehicle information.
A student may register only one vehicle. The student must be the owner (family or individually owned) or the primary operator of that vehicle (family vehicle) and may not register the vehicle of another student. Parking permits are not transferable between persons.
Click here to access Banner Self-Serve to purchase your permit.