The Parking Office coordinates all campus parking functions, including:
- Providing information, assistance, and direction to anyone parking on campus.
- Issuing parking permits to students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Enforcing parking rules and regulations, and coordinating parking services for campus events.
- A student may register only one vehicle. The student must be the owner (family or individually owned) or the primary operator of that vehicle (family vehicle) and may not register the vehicle of another student. Parking permits are not transferable between persons.
PICK UP OF YOUR PARKING PERMITS
- As of Tuesday, October 14th the price of Parking Permits have been reduced. The price of the JCU Resident, JCU Commuter, Green Road Annex and Freshman Commuter Fall 2014 are now $75.00. The price of the Evening Fall 2014 is now $30.00.
- Permits can be picked up in the JCU Parking Office during the following hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 4:30 pm.
- Stuents will need to sign on to Banner Web, enter the secure site and apply for their parking permit.
Do NOT discard your hang tag. The cost to replace the hang tag is $50 plus the cost of the Fall 2014 permit. A new validation sticket will be provided to those that currently have a hang tag. Any student applying for their first Parking Permit will obtain a hang tag along with a validation sticker.