The Parking Office coordinates all campus parking functions, including:
- Providing information, assistance, and direction to anyone parking on campus.
- Issuing parking permits to students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Enforcing parking rules and regulations, and coordinating parking services for campus events.
- A student may register only one vehicle. The student must be the owner (family or individually owned) or the primary operator of that vehicle (family vehicle) and may not register the vehicle of another student. Parking permits are not transferable between persons.
To call for the JCU Shuttle Service which runs Sunday evening through Friday evening, please call 216-397-2287.
SPRING 2015 PARKING PERMIT REDUCTION
For those who have yet to purchase their JCU Parking Permit for the semester, the price of a permit will be reduced on Friday, February 27th. Effective Friday, February 27th the price of a JCU Resident, JCU Commuter, Freshman Commuter and Green Road Permit will be $75. The price of an Evening Permit will be $30.
- Permits can be picked up in the JCU Parking Office during the following hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 4:30 pm.
- Stuents will need to sign on to Banner Web, enter the secure site and apply for their parking permit.
Do NOT discard your hang tag. The cost to replace the hang tag is $50 plus the cost of the Spring 2015 permit. A new validation sticket will be provided to those that currently have a hang tag. Any student applying for their first Parking Permit will obtain a hang tag along with a validation sticker.