The Parking Office coordinates all campus parking functions, including:
- Providing information, assistance, and direction to anyone parking on campus.
- Issuing parking permits to students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Enforcing parking rules and regulations, and coordinating parking services for campus events.
- A student may register only one vehicle. The student must be the owner (family or individually owned) or the primary operator of that vehicle (family vehicle) and may not register the vehicle of another student. Parking permits are not transferable between persons.
To call for the JCU Shuttle Service which runs Sunday evening through Friday evening, please call 216-397-2287.
FALL 2015 PARKING PERMIT UPDATE
The Fall 2015 Parking Permits will go on sale Wednesday, July 8th. The price of a JCU Resident, JCU Commuter, Freshman Commuter and Green Road Permit will be $150. The price of an Evening Permit will be $60. The price of the permits will increase by $25 on Wednesday, August 19, 2015.
A Parking Permit update will be submitted to the INSIDE JCU at the end of June which will include more details regarding the purchase of your permit.
Do NOT discard your hang tag. The cost to replace the hang tag is $50 plus the cost of the Fall 2015 permit. A new validation sticket will be provided to those that currently have a hang tag. Any student applying for their first Parking Permit will obtain a hang tag along with a validation sticker. PERMITS WILL NOT BE MAILED
IMPORTANT DATES IMPORTANT DATES IMPORTANT DATES
July 8th (Wednesday) at Noon – Permits available to purchase online (see discount prices above). REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR TEMPORARY PERMIT IMMEDIATELY AFTER APPLYING FOR THE PERMIT!!!
August 19th (Wednesday) at 5PM – Discount pricing ends.
August 17th (Monday) to August 28th (Friday) – Permits can be picked up in the JCU Parking Office during the following hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 4:30 pm.
August 31st (Monday) to September 4th (Friday) – The first week of classes. Permits ordered & paid for by Friday, August 28th at 4pm may be picked up from the Mailroom in the Administration Bldg. (residents & commuter permit holders) 9:00am to 4:30pm
* Evening students pick up permits at the JCU Parking Office the first week of classes:
Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 7:00pm and Friday – 9:00am to 4:30pm
Go to: http://sites.jcu.edu/parking/ for more information and to purchase your permit.