The Parking Office coordinates all campus parking functions, including:
- Providing information, assistance, and direction to anyone parking on campus.
- Issuing parking permits to students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Enforcing parking rules and regulations, and coordinating parking services for campus events.
- A student may register only one vehicle. The student must be the owner (family or individually owned) or the primary operator of that vehicle (family vehicle) and may not register the vehicle of another student. Parking permits are not transferable between persons.
PICK UP OF YOUR PARKING PERMITS
- August 18th (Monday) to August 29th (Friday) – Permits can be picked up in the JCU Parking Office during the following hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 4:30 pm.
- September 2nd (Tuesday) to September 5th (Friday) – The first week of classes. Permits ordered & paid for by Friday, August 30th may be picked up from the Mailroom in the Administration Bldg. (residents & commuter permit holders) 9:00am to 4:30pm
*- Evening students that purchased Evening Permits pick up their permits at the JCU Parking Office the first week of classes: Tuesday to Thursday 9:00am to 7:00pm and Friday – 9:00am to 4:30pm
Parking Announcement for All Students:
Parking Permits for the upcoming Fall 2014 Semester and Academic Year will go on sale Monday, July 9, 2014 at 12:00 PM. The price of parking permits – commuter and resident – has increased to $175. The All Year Resident and Commuter parking permits are now $300. The price of the evening permit has increased to $85 for the semester and $145 for the Academic Year. Please apply on-line and pay for the permits at the same time.
Do NOT discard your hang tag. The cost to replace the hang tag is $50 plus the cost of the Fall 2014 permit. A new validation sticket will be provided to those that currently have a hang tag. Any student applying for their first Parking Permit will obtain a hang tag along with a validation sticker.