Catholic Community Connection (CCC) has selected five John Carroll University students for its 2018 Summer Fellows Program. The collaborative was created to introduce young adults to careers in Catholic ministry. It provides real-world paid work experience at a Northeast Ohio Catholic organization.
Dr. Jeanne Colleran, interim John Carroll president, strongly supports the fellowships, saying, “We are grateful that our students will learn key leadership skills while working in Catholic organizations.”
The competitive fellowship offers positions in the fields of marketing, communications, development, and nonprofit management.
A news release announcing this year’s Fellows can be found here.
The John Carroll students, and their assignments are listed below:
- Molly Killeen: Catholic Charities
- Klaire Mathews: Community Community Connection
- Thomas McCartney: Sisters of Charity Health System
- Jacob Schupp: The Village of St. Edward
- Antonio Vuyancih: Catholic Cemeteries Association