Cross registration offers expanded range of musical study through the Academic Enrichment Program of the Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education

Interested in an expanded range of musical study?
Experience the music programs of other universities, including the Cleveland Institute of Music and Case Western Reserve University, through the Academic Enrichment Program via student cross registration!

How is this possible?
Cross registration is available to full-time (at least 12 credit hours) students of the Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education participating member institutions.  John Carroll University is one of these institutions!  As a participant in this program, a full-time JCU student may take one undergraduate course (plus accompanying lab with fees to be paid by the student, if required) each term.

What are the requirements?
The student must be in good standing at the home institution.  Admission is granted on a space available basis.  Selected courses are not open to cross registration.  A student may cross register in only one institution each term.  Prior approval of credit transfer is the students’ responsibility. The host institution will send a grade report to the home institution at the completion of the term.

How do I sign up?

  • Fill out the form, with the required signatures.  Forms may be picked up from the Director of Liturgical Music and Musical Arts, #24 D.J. Lombardo Student Center.
  • Take the form to the Associate Dean of Arts and Sciences for a final signature.
  • Take the completed form to the Assistant Dean of Arts and Sciences for processing.

For more information about the colleges and universities participating in this program, go to the Cross Registration page.

For specific course offerings, access course catalogs from each college or university’s homepage.