- CLICK HERE TO SEE A LIST OF LENTEN ACTIVITIES
- January 21 at 2 P.M. Community Forum on Mission. Dolan Auditorium
After some mission updates and plans, we will present and discuss the University Learning Goal project of the Provost Council. All are encouraged to attend.
- January 25-31, 2015 Ignatian Heritage Week. Click for detailed flyer: Ignatian Heritage Week 2015 Card OR click here to visit the IHW webpage.
- February 13 from 8-9:30 a.m planning session with Ignatian Colleagues in Faculty Lounge
- February 20-23: Faculty Conversations at Regis University in Denver Colorado
- March 6 from 9 a.m-12 noon: Morning of Reflection for JCU staff and faculty (Mission Leave opportunity. Registration information forthcoming)
- March 20-22: Midwest Jesuit Universities’ Sustainability Conference at Loyola University Chicago
- Friday, May 22 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m: Faculty and Staff Retreat at Thorn Acres (Mission Leave opportunity. Registration information forthcoming)
- Friday, July 31: Feast of St. Ignatius. Mass followed by community picnic